dimarts, 30 de desembre del 2008

Joe Black


Estic sortint amb Joe Black... i jo sense saber-ho.

'Cause the truth is, honey, there's
no sense living your life without this.

To make the journey
and not fall deeply in love,

well, you haven't lived
a life at all.

But you have to try, 'cause
if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

Bravo!

Oh, you're tough.

I'm sorry. Okay.

Give it to me again,
but the short version this time.

Okay. Stay open.

Who knows?

Lightning could strike.

Yeah?

Yeah.








It's just, um, um...



It's like you know
each other's secrets,



your deepest, darkest secrets.



- Deepest, darkest secrets?
- Yeah, and then you... you're free.



Free?



You're free!
You're free to I...



love each other
completely, totally.



Just no fear.



So there's nothing you don't know
about each other, and it's okay.



Hmm.




* I got an attitude of need