I caminant caminant acabem al Maremàgnumi una gaviota es caga a sobre teu xDDDD
Pels vells records que no hem de deixar envellir =)
Get me outta the rain, you get me out of my clothes.
Hope I don't make a sound, you hope that nobody knows.
Get me out of the rain, you get me out of my clothes.
Hope I don't make a sound, you hope that no one...
So take your cold, cold heart and drown
And don't forget to take deep breaths.
Hope I don't make a sound, you hope that nobody knows.
Get me out of the rain, you get me out of my clothes.
Hope I don't make a sound, you hope that no one...
So take your cold, cold heart and drown
And don't forget to take deep breaths.
2 comentaris:
en que va muy bien para el pelo... o es el huevo?
Las gaviotas a veces es que son así de graciosas.
Publica un comentari a l'entrada