diumenge, 11 de gener del 2009

so sad and slow


























And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio?
Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked July 15th Because since there's no more you There's no more anniversary I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you And your memory And how every song reminds me Of what used to be
That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio?



so sad and low_

1 comentari:

ivan ha dit...

que emo parece xDD

piensa en las practicas de coche, que pronto me podras llevar a la estacion xD