i sobretot de la reelecció del JOOOSSSSSSSEEEE (aka ZP) :p només vull recordar el dia interminable de les eleccions i el dolç gust que va quedar al final de la jornada. Com he sentit:
*gràcies per confiar en la Catalunya optimista*
aquí deixo aquesta peça d'Enter Shikari:
A whisper from the wind, and I can't help but listen.
It warns us of disaster, and i can't help but wonder.
Can any one hear the same distress call
(So this is a quest to save the world)
And he'll always be here for another.
Another day Another chance to rescue
This is all I need to feel alive.
A crashing of white waves, and I cant help but listen.
The screaming of the earth and I cant help but
(So this is a quest to save the world)
And he'll always be here for another.
Another day Another chance to rescue (So this is a quest to save all of us)
And he'll always be here for another.
Another day Another chance to rescue
This is all I need to feel alive.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada